Friday, November 26, 2010

Doubles for 2010

We're almost in the last month of the year, and, as I'm sure you've noticed, I have a little pile of reviews waiting. Actually, a rather huge pile. I wrote a review of Batman: Year One this morning and realized it wouldn't go up until February. That's just a tad ridiculous. In addition, there are all the 2010 reviews I've got waiting, which I want to get out before the end of the year post, but I don't want to neglect, say, the Breaking New Ground reviews. So, the only way to solve this without closing my eyes and picking half of them for spontaneous deletion (or, I suppose, learning patience), seems to be going back to subjecting you folks to two reviews a week for a time. My apologies for all the awesome books you'll read about.

I'll probably keep this up until the number gets more manageable or I've run out of 2010 books and the deadline that goes with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment