Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Hat Rack Turns One! (Not)

So, for those of you who have the date marked on your calendars, it’s the Rack’s birthday today, which means you get a long, sentimental, and introspective post. Only, it’s only sort of the Rack’s birthday. But not really. I did my first post on the eighth, but I’m sort of embarrassed about it. Of the two reviews I posted that day, one’s okay (looking back) and one’s unrepentant shit, but that’s not really the point. Look at the timeline, back there. Two months, four posts, three of which were on the first day. Wow. Not very impressive. I’ll celebrate a year of blogging when I get to the anniversary of me taking this thing seriously.

You can have your narcissistic reminisce post then. You can wait, can’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment