Sunday, December 5, 2010

Email Account Hacked

It seems that just about everyone on my contacts list (family, friends, a teacher or two, a magazine or two, a blogger or two, people I haven't talked to in years, one of my favorite bands, etc) was just sent an email with a link to a "Surprise!" rapidshare. This was not me. I most certainly do not recommend downloading whatever the "Surprise!" might be; I suspect that the (not so) "Surprise!" portion of it will be ripping your computer's insides out and spreading them on the floor. I've changed my email account to nskteh at gmail. In case you're wondering, nsk're my initials, and TEH is, obviously, The Evil Hat.

My apologies to anyone who got the email (especially to anyone who opened it thinking it was from me).

1 comment:

  1. Usually I work with other email programs. But yesterday I used ms outlook, and something happened with my account password. It's so fortunate that I observed an especial software at one site. It effortlessly settled all my problems and showed me some facilities such as recovering password for any version of ms outlook and so on - outlook password forgot.

    ReplyDelete