Friday, March 18, 2011

Someone Light a Candle...

Seems the Hat Rack's turned one today. Not that I first posted a year ago today. Or that I first started posting regularly a year ago today. Nope, this day's not all that important - but hey, everyone can have some cake. That'll make it all better. (Just note that we're splitting the cakes that you guys brought; no one could seriously expect me to bake on my special day, now could they?) I'd like to do a long speech about how much this means to me, but really, no one wants to read that. So I'll just say that 7,376 hits and counting in 12 months is totally awesome, far above my expectations, and that every single person reading this blog has been scientifically and objectively proven to be far, far, far cooler, smarter, and better looking than anyone reading anything else on the internet. Or something like that, I might've misread the numbers. Just go eat your cake.

I'll throw up a bonus review tomorrow to obscure the drunken remnants of tonight's party.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmm cake! I just hope the cake is not a lie! :D hahaha happy birthday Hat Rack!

    ReplyDelete