Monday, January 24, 2011

Historical Lovecraft: Table of Contents

The table of contents for the upcoming Historical Lovecraft anthology, which I just happen to be in, has now been released. The contributors are as follows:

ANCIENT HISTORY
The God Lurking in Stone, Andrew G. Dombalagian
The Seeder from the Stars, Julio Toro San Martin
If Only to Taste Her Again, E. Catherine Tobler
Deus ex Machina, Nathaniel Katz
Shadows of the Darkest Jade, Sarah Hans
The Chronicle of Aliyat son of Aliyat, Alter S. Reiss

MIDDLE AGES
Silently, Without Cease, Daniel Mills
The Good Bishop Pays the Price, Martha Hubbard
An Interrupted Sacrifice, Mae Empson
Pralaya: The Disaster, Y Wahyu Purnomosidhi
The Saga of Hilde Ansgardottir, Jesse Bullington
The City of Ropes, Albert Tucher

MODERN ERA
Inquisitor, William Meikle
The Far Deep, Josh Reynolds
City of Witches, Regina Allen
Ahuizotl (TRANSLATED), Nelly Geraldine García-Rosas
The Infernal History of the Ivybridge Twins, Molly Tanzer
The Second Theft of Alhazrad's Manuscript, Bradley H. Sinor
A Meeting On The Trail To Hot Iron, Joe Pulver
Black Leaves, Mason Ian Bundschuh
What Hides and What Returns, Bryan Thao Worra
Ngiri's Catch, Aaron Polson
An Idol for Emiko, Travis Heermann
Black Hill, Orrin Grey
Red Star, Yellow Sign, Leigh Kimmel
Manuscript Found in a Trunk (REPRINT, TRANSLATED), Meddy Ligner

An interesting list. Especially that Katz guy. Totally awesome guy, him/me. The book's coming out at the end of April. It will be fourteen dollars for a print copy, or five for an e-copy, with a 20% discount for the first two weeks. You know you want a copy.

It would probably be a shade off to review an anthology I'm in, but I will talk about it again in the future. I'll mention when it comes out and perhaps talk a bit about my favorite (non me-written) stories.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I really loved your story, 'Deus Ex Machina' in the Lovecraft Anthology. As a former theatre/Ancient Greece dork it appealed to me on several levels and I loved the voice of the narrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. It's great to hear that it made an impression.

    ReplyDelete